How to calm your mind
This guidance is a helpful tool to:
– solve daily challenges with awareness,
– activate an inner healing;
– calming your stimulated thoughts;
– separate yourself from mind believing and feeling the truth of self;
– calm emotional turbulence;
– to tap into the present moment or, so to speak into stillness.
Calming your thoughts is the only way to tap into center of self and expand your strength to tackle any challenging daily situation. Whatever the challenge is, having calm mind is also a key to act, behave and live your life from the power of your essence.
Daily practice of this guidance expands your stillness, calms your mind and helps you approach to your challenges with clarity, stability and empowered actions.
Implement this practice:
-1-2 times a day.
Begin with practice: