How do you start with self-healing journey
The self-healing journey is an awakening process. You awake from suffering by expanding your own consciousness and heal the inner suffering with healing power lying in you.
As essence, you are already divine, loving, perfect and extremely powerful. What blocks your pure essence are an emotional pain intertwined with an ego mind which gradually manifest as agony, dreadful life, diseases and deep despair. Those blocks need to be healed with your inner healing power in order to become free of suffering and any disease.
To start with the self-healing process, I suggest to implement the following components in your daily life:
- Make sure that meditation which you are using is focused within your body, connect you to your essence and activate a deep healing; You can find a healing meditation, which consists what I have mentioned above by clicking here. I have created a deep healing meditation which takes you into divine self-healing process.
- Once you are sure that you have right meditation, do not make it into the race – to get to the certain point and see the result. But let it become your part of living;
- Use meditation once a day, every day, for the rest of your life;
- I recommend meditation that has a duration time less then 60 min. If meditation is too long, too many emotional pains can come to the surface at once. The body can become too tired to heal itself and you are going to be exhausted;
- I recommend you to meditate when you feel like. Evening meditation is advisable, but follow what suits you the most.
Challenge: One of the biggest challenges you may find during self-healing process is wanting to quit if desired results are not seen immediately.
2. PRACTICE “Expanding your consciousness during the day”
- Make yourself comfortable. You can sit or lie;
- Take 2-3 deep breaths in and out;
- Now, focus your full attention on your right palm and hold attention there for 10-15 min;
- Feedback of expanding consciousness is when you start to feel the inner vibration or slight tingling sensation on your right palm or any other part of the body. You can help yourself with this guidance called “Calming your thoughts” which helps you with that. I lead you step by step to your inner vibration and expansion.
- If you do not feel any vibration or sensation, continue to practice, use meditation daily and gradually sensation will arise;
Important: Practice 2-3 times a day, from 10 to 15 minutes;
*This practice teaches you how to connect to yourself and simultaneously align with the powerful present moment where healing takes its place.
3. CONSCIOUSLY approaching to external situations and people
- Apply conscious breathing. Conscious breathing means bringing an awareness to your own breathing, observing it constantly and practice it, especially when you do not have any challenge. For example: when you are writing something, resting, when you have normal conversations, when you are talking on the phone…Implement conscious breathing in every activity. This is your practice to expand your consciousness and build the foundation for any upcoming challenges;
- Apply conscious breathing also when you are challenged by situations and people;
- Breathing approach to challenges gradually deepens and upgrades to greater strength within you where the challenges transcend into the biggest healing and changes in your body and life.
I recommend you not to abandon any component because they are deeply connected and crucial for effective self-healing process.